Additional Australia Weather News, World Weather, Tropical Cyclone and other Weather Warnings is also provided. Low clouds and fog are difficult to distinguish from ground temperatures and might therefore be inaccurate. The available cities are represented by red dots on the map. 21:00 to 22:00:65% chance of precipitation in the area.0.04″ are predicted by our local models. (More Info), This time is corrected for local time zones and where possible for daylight saving times. ♦ Press release on Enhanced rainfall activity over Peninsular India till 17th September, 2020 ♦ Current Weather Status and Outlook for next two weeks (10-23 September 2020) ♦ Presentation on “Southwest Monsoon-2020: Current Status and Forecast” by DG IMD on 07-09-2020. 10:00 to 11:00:65% chance of precipitation in the area.0.07″ are predicted by our local models. 20:00 to 21:00:35% chance of precipitation in the area.0″ are predicted by our local models. (More Info), The total amount of cloud as a percentage is derived from looking at cloud cover throughout the atmosphere and estimating how these combine when looked at from the ground. 10-day weather forecasts for cities around the world. (More Info), Here we try to capture the feel of the weather as an image � it will never be perfect but is useful for a quick overview. 18:00 to 19:00:45% chance of precipitation in the area.0″ are predicted by our local models. have most days seeing a little rain. 19:00 to 20:00:45% chance of precipitation in the area.0″ are predicted by our local models. Expect 0.0 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours. High clouds and clouds with vertical development are displayed in white, low clouds and fog in grey. / Copyright 2020 meteoblue. 06:00 to 07:00:30% chance of precipitation in the area.0″ are predicted by our local models. 11:00 to 12:00:75% chance of precipitation in the area.0.07″ are predicted by our local models. The time from sunrise to sunset is indicated in light yellow. Expect 0.2 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours. (More Info), This refers to the sustained average wind speed, normally averaged over a period of 10 minutes for up to 3 hrs. 16:00 to 17:00:45% chance of precipitation in the area.0″ are predicted by our local models. meteoblue depends on cookies for best online experience, to analyse site usage and personalise advertising and content, for which we need your consent. (More Info), The wind direction we use on this page is the direction the wind is coming from, given in a 16 point compass format. 02:00 to 03:00:85% chance of precipitation in the area.0.03″ are predicted by our local models. This animation shows the cloud cover as observed by satellite . 15:00 to 16:00:45% chance of precipitation in the area.0″ are predicted by our local models. Expect 2.9 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours. The location marker is placed on Mangalore. 23:00 to 00:00:65% chance of precipitation in the area.0.06″ are predicted by our local models. Expect 1.4 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours. Copyright 2020 EUMETSAT / meteoblue. 03:00 to 04:00:85% chance of precipitation in the area.0.02″ are predicted by our local models. The arrowheads point in the same direction as the wind. 05:00 to 06:00:75% chance of precipitation in the area.0.02″ are predicted by our local models. Please let us know if you agree. Expect 1.0 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours. 17:00 to 18:00:45% chance of precipitation in the area.0″ are predicted by our local models. To learn more: Privacy & Terms. Check the weather radar, satellite, wind, temperature, weather data for Mangalore. Clouds in different altitudes: from few clouds (light grey) to overcast (dark grey). 12:00 to 13:00:65% chance of precipitation in the area.0.09″ are predicted by our local models. 14:00 to 15:00:45% chance of precipitation in the area.0″ are predicted by our local models. Low clouds and fog are difficult to distinguish from ground temperatures and might therefore be inaccurate. Temperature chart with weather pictograms. On the whole winds are likely to be moderate. To learn more: Privacy & Terms.