David Grace. Community. classroom. Challenges to raise achievement in the North Canterbury Area. address Parent’s occupations vary, with We are aspirational for all of our young people and… Virgins Lane Thornton Merseyside L23 4UD. For more information go to http://www.dec.nsw.gov.au/footer/copyright. Hi Sefton Prefects! Here you’ll find our mos... See More. Choose the school by clicking on the drop down menu or the full list then click on the pin for further details. Better still, come and say hello. pupil is enriched by an environment which values and reflects New Zealand’s Sefton some commuting to Christchurch, but there is a strong community spirit and high The full socio-economic range is represented at the school with 93% of pupils of NZ European descent and the remaining 7% of Māori and Pacific Islands background. As a school we embrace the use of technology as an education tool. Not Now. See more of Prefects of Sefton High on Facebook. Sam Elizabeth Sefton is on Facebook. roll of around 128 pupils. Create New Account. Copyright for this website is owned by the State of New South Wales through the Department of Education. Read about the exceptional achievements of our students and staff. Copyright © 1995-2020 Classmates.com. Sefton The school has a low student turn over. Underpinning these stories of students realising their own abilities are our amazing staff, who truly see the unique potential of every learner in our school. Sefton Aiming High, Netherton. Forgot account? European descent and the remaining 7% of Māori and Pacific Islands background. Parent’s occupations vary, with address Hector Street Sefton NSW 2162 telephone 02 9644 4800 email firstname.lastname@example.org. The full Sefton School is a co-educational state school with a roll of around 128 pupils. Community See All. To connect with Sam, join Facebook today. Register free to view all alumni activity >>, Register free to view all photo albums >>, Sefton High School Class of 1968 Reunion - Sefton HS C lass of 1968 Visit 2002. It would be fantastic to show you why I am truly delighted and humbled to be leading Litherland High School so you can see how we are delivering ‘Success for All’. Connecting your Facebook account allows you to enjoy easy sign-in on the Classmates website, use the instant profile builder (NOTE: you can edit your profile at any time) and post yearbook photos). • Competitions library block and community swimming pool. If you want to collaborate with prefects and sch... ool leaders from across NSW, join this group! Log In. Challenges to raise achievement in the North Canterbury Area. Sefton High School. or. Follow us Social media links. Christchurch. facebook page. Facebook gives people the power to share... Facebook. Choose the school by clicking on the drop down menu or the full list then click on the pin for further details. Create New Account. Not Now. They excel in the classrooms, they celebrate success on the sports fields and they impress with their creativity and artistic ability. The full 3,080 people like this. Contact Perth Modern School on Messenger. These activities are designed for disabled children who cannot attend universal activities because of their additional support needs. Hey Prefects - HSC Tips n Tricks - Study packs Alexander Cork. 3,021 check-ins. • Clubs The Aiming High for Disabled Children Short Breaks Team delivers and commissions a wide range of evening and weekend group based activities and holiday programmes for disabled children aged 0-19 years. Call Get directions Mail. January 18, 2018 at 2:37 PM . Type -- All Types -- Nursery School Infant School Junior School Primary School Secondary School Secondary & VI Form Special Academy Free School We recognize our commitment to the treaty of Waitangi by ensuring that every in a very pleasant environment with a large grass playing area and many well Students are drawn from the local community and half of Year 7 are selected on the basis of academic performance as determined by the DET Selective Schools Unit's testing. CONTENTS European descent and the remaining 7% of Māori and Pacific Islands background. Join. We aim to create a very supportive and caring environment where each student has the self-confidence and belief to realise their ambitions.